this ^^^ = aural sex XD
that ive ‘liked’ 69 posts on tumblr.
kinda dont want to like anything else :)
The Hobbit Pub, Southampton
If I went here, I would break my sobriety.
Not because I wanted to drink
but because LOTR THEMED DRINKS THO.
I’m going there in December methinks, so I’ll have to try said LOTR themed drinkies…
Methinks I shall spend part of the next weekend in the hobbit :) then the dungeon down the road.
dependant on when you get this we could do, im always open to late night chats =)
So most people on tumblr are like “ooh 100th post/350th post” and such, but seeing as I like to be a bit different, and this is my 101st post, i thought i would list what i would put in my Room 101. Now if this was the world of 1984 (the George Orwell novel. If you have not read the book or seen the film you really must) there would be only one thing in room 101, and that would be my greatest fear.
There once was this TV show called room 101 where people would put various things they hate into room 101, never to be seen again. Famously Anne Robinson put Wales in there.
So I bring you my list of what i would put in Room 101!!
There are more, but if i didnt stop now, i would just go on forever!!
• they are always there when you need them
• you can just chuck them in a drawer and forget about them for months without feeling guilty
• won’t let you down and help provide amusement, pleasure and practicality
• when they stop working are easily replaced
• can have as many as you wish at any given moment and different types for different jobs!
• when they run out of energy it doesn’t take much to charge them up
3 - I enjoy many things, cooking, shopping and seeing friends are what I can think of right now
5 - I wish I could whistle